Local Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford

Go down

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Empty Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford

Post  md99 Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:52 am

Michael O Shea, where to start?

To the untrained eye, he's quite a distinguished looking gentleman. Well spoken, well groomed and spotlessly clean clothing (most of the time)

Beneath the surface however, lies one hell of a mess....

Wears goalkeeper and/or cycling gloves.

Carries a briefcase (containing tins of Guinness, numerous paper back books and various other personal belongings)

Differentiates between throwing said books at cars passing by (if in bad mood) or smiling maniacally and waving to drivers (if in good mood, or drunk).

Dances to the music contained upon the cd walkman he carries.

During the warm weather he regularly strips to his vest and lashes his jacket to the ground in a continuous whipping motion. Whilst dancing.

Argues with himself, men, women & children using only the foulest of four lettered language.

'Smokes' a pipe containing no tobacco but pesters people passing by for 'a light'.

Is barred from every supermarket and licensed premises in town.

Eats takeaway meals from the top of wheelie bins.

Washes aforementioned meals down with a bottle of wine (provides own wine glass which is contained in his briefcase).

Offers to comb the hair of townspeople unfortunate enough to pass by him (provides own hair brush which, again, is contained in his briefcase).

Buys belongings from local children (footballs, backpacks, etc) for vastly inflated prices on the spur of the moment.

Occasionally disappears from town for weeks on end, (has reportedly been spotted in nearby Waterford City shoting abuse at himself) only to return resembling an unwashed mountain gorilla

There are many, many more characteristics of Mr O' Shea's person according to town folklore, but owing to my somewhat limited personal experience of him, I daresay I've barely scratched the surface.

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 2nlsqde

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 2i0db0p

Last edited by md99 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

md99

Back to top Go down

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Empty Re: Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford

Post  md99 Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:59 am

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Oj09eg
Lovers tiff

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Ddnntv
TLC

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford K37gox
Turn for the worse

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 2ag10ew
Torment

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Of63rd
Broken heart

md99

Back to top Go down

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Empty Re: Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford

Post  md99 Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:03 am

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Bi8j2o
Cheers!

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 2lt09pu
Drunk and disorderly

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 6ohnvm
Don't ask

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 2m8154p
Pool of piss?

md99

Back to top Go down

Post  md99 Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:45 am

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 5ls2og

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford Wqykb4

Smooth, suave and sophisticated as he sips his caffè espresso and ponders 39 down. Yet he still took time out to shout at locals and throw his newspaper across the street. Unfortunately I was fumbling with my camera as these particularly dramatic exploits unfolded.

md99

Back to top Go down

Post  md99 Mon May 12, 2008 4:55 pm

'This is the best pipe I've ever had, thank you!'

md99

Back to top Go down

Post  md99 Sun May 18, 2008 12:09 pm

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 15oxu2x
Stopping traffic for a light

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 344xcmc
Smoking makes you cool. Like Mr O Shea.

Michael O Shea. New Ross, Co. Wexford 8vst8g
Rumbled!

md99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum