Local Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury

Go down

South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury Empty South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury

Post  xray Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:04 am

Often to be seen wandering up and down Palentine Road murmering to himself and bothering random strangers by running up behind them and tugging their sleves saying 'Hey you, hey you'. He's a short, scruffy guy originally from Radcliffe who speaks in a south African accent although looks very Jewish. The absolute best is when watching him after a few drinks when he dances (drop in and Bar X's are favourite's) like a crab and making pincer movements towards the breasts of any unsuspecting females walking near him. Mad as a sack of badgers but harmless.

xray
Admin

https://locallegend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury Empty Re: South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury

I will agree that this guy is as mad as a sack of badgers. This guy has a serious mental issues and is an alcholic. He is very short, about 4ft i think, black hair and as pale as a jew.

He not only grabs at breats of unsuspecting female victims with a pincer movement, once he has a glimmer of female attention he likes to use the offensive and abusive approach to charm them (oh and hold there rists so they cant run away).

I heard he recently came out of a relationship with the mad woman in the Drop inn (fallowfield), the customer who likes to dance round in circles to matallica, this is where Mad SA luke got his best moves.... I heard it was true love.....

Can any one remember his surname??? I think its something with S, Luke S......... any one?

xray
Admin

Back to top Go down

South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury Empty Re: South Afrikaan Luke - Fallowfield/Didsbury

Im sure its just a myth... however the talk in south manchester is one of a short stubby man....proclaiming to be an entrepeneur, a businessman with a tendancy to walk randomly into the street.

Hobbit Like in appearance but frequenting classy venues such as McDonald's and other well known south manchester establishments..

The truth is its very hard to spot this phenomenon as some say he has adjusted to human life and rarely leaves the confines of his house.. Tinned food as bait would surely attract this beast as he is believed to have the apetite of a wild animal.. but the physique and mannerisms of a water buffalo...

He has been known in around these parts to steal the burgers from right under students noses and running off with a cheeky but satisfied smile...

Its these things and rare sightings that have drawn me to this forum.... anybody seen anything similar?

xray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down